Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2011

Bling it on Challenge 8

A Brand new challenge at Bling it on... a nice easy one so no excuse not to join in
No Patterned Papers
I have used my cuttlebug to do the background and also my hougie board,The lovely Tilda is coloured with promarkers and mounted on a diecut made with the cricut, have added flowers and bow from my stash.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this time 
Crafty Emma

 One Stop Card Shop

Please pop over to http://blingitonchallenges.blogspot.com/ to see what my lovely teamies have made
hugs
laney

3 comments:

Sue said...

Aww this is So sweet Laney! I love the layout and those gorgeous flowers. Stunning card!
Hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laney this is quite beautiful the colours, design and Tilda look amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney wow love your cut out its gorgeous as is your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx