Followers

Sunday, 30 October 2011

A Little candy


Ladies I'm off  to the SSEC this week..whoohoo!!! its my yearly meet up with some great crafty girls... I'm so looking forward to it. Now then I thought I would share a little candy with my lovely followers before I go, I won this fabulous stamp from Papertake weekly challenge and didnt realise its one I just ordered

Whiff of Joy Praying Angel
 so its going spare
All you have to do is
Be a Follower
Leave a comment on this post
and post a pic on your sidebar
I will choose a winner on Sunday  from all the comments left on my blog
Good luck!! its a lovely stamp
hugs
laney

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Have a great time with your friends Laney.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

Mau xx said...

Oh! wish I could come and meet you Laney. Have a great time, and spend lots....lol
Thanks for Candy offer, she is lovely xx
Hugs Mau xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney shes gorgeous and thanks for the chance to win it. hugs Shirleyxxx

Padster said...

Thanks ever so much - how cute is she and have a fantastic time at the SECC xx