Followers

Monday, 7 November 2011

GD at Craft Your Passion Challenge 83


Whoohoo!! I'm so excited at being one of the guest designers over at Craft your Passion for the whole month of November, I kick off with this weeks challenge

Challenge 83 - Anything Goes + Brown

I have used this fab digi from Sassy Studio Designs 'Reading Rachel' coloured  her with promarkers, the card shape was cut using my cricut which I thought would suit this image , the gorgeous papers are from Bearlymine Designs Cheery Days collection and you all know what a big fan I am of Bearlymine!! finished off using some punched flowers and a big brown bow!!
We have super sponsors this week

Bearly Mine -- Digi Paper


Sassy Studio -- Images
I would love for you to pop over to Craft your Passion Challenge to see what the DT have made for your inspiration and would love to see you join in with the challenge too!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges

18 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi hun
what a gorgeous card, love that wording!!!
thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges, good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again,
hugs sandra dt xxx

Natalie said...

Well this has certainly inspired me to have a go with the letter edging. It's absolutely brilliant. I bet I spell the word wrong.....Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!
Natalie

Nelly's Crafty Card Attack! said...

Oooh fab idea to do the wording on the edge ...fab card!...Thanks for joining in with the "Snuggle up" theme over at the Glitter Geeks....nelly x

tilly said...

Wish I was clever enough to do that with my cricut.......... when I have more time will be in touch lol, a fab card and papers
Tilly

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney wow what a lovely card love your image and your beautiful colouring, its one fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Paulagriff said...

Oh wow this is a fab card, brilliant how you've done the word edge! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :)

Anonymous said...

How stinkin creative is that word down the side!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is a very striking card. I love how you've done the word Relax - it looks great. Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
Clare x

Rebekah said...

Well done on the GDT Laney great card Hugs rebekah xx

Lisette Morris said...

Love the cutout letters! Great Card! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week.

Bea und Doreen said...

lovely card - cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week.
Hugs, Doreen x

Helen Anderson said...

A great image and lovely colouring Laney!

Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks and good luck ;). Helen xx

Audrey said...

What a great card! I love the RELAX! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

lis-m said...

i love how you have added the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week . Good luck !
Hugs xx

Marfa said...

Your card is terrific. I can see that you put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

Tip Top said...

Such a great shape! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in the Polkadoodles shaped card Challenge - what a great project! Great fun! Cheers Claire x

Fliss said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with my Polka Doodles shaped card challenge.
Fliss x