Followers

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

November Sketch at Bling it ON


A brand new month and a brand new challenge at Bling it On!!
 This month  we have a super sketch from Mocca!!
  cards must  have one or more butterflies on it
Here is my card


I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs Flower Delight and Designer Extreme collections, my cutsie image is from Meljens Designs coloured with promarkers and my butterflies are a Martha Stewart Punch
Guess who are wonderful sponsor is this month?

MELJENS DESIGNS
I hope you will join in with our wonderful sketch challenge at http://blingitonchallenges.blogspot.com/
where you will find some super inspiration from my lovely teamies
I am entering this card into the following challenges

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh laney hun this is just gorgeous love that image and those papers are beautiful hugs cherylxxxxx

Woo said...

Laney your card is adorable! I love the greens and the fab Meljen image! Woo xx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful happy card Laney so sweet! Jo xxx

Rebekah said...

Ooo yummy sketch Laney will have to do that one! Such a sweet card too cute image! hugs rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Lovely card, the papers you have used are awesome
Lindsay xx

nat x x said...

great card laney

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, popped over to see what lovely things your up to and wow love your card, It's sooo cute. Your pictures are always so clear so we can see all the fab details.
Hugs, Sue W.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney I agree with you over that sketch its a piece of art in its own right, and your interpretation is stunning, I love your image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandra said...

Such a sweet card Laney...cutie patootie.
Hugs
Sandra x

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Laney! Love the image and those papers and butterflies are gorgeous!!
Hugs Sue xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such a sweet image and I love all the flowers and butteflies.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Laney, what an amazingly cute thank you card! Such a sweet little teddy bear. And I LOVE the papers and the little butterflies!
Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

jkreucher said...

Oh My goodness! this is just the sweetest card! love your fab disign, your colors and this darling little thank you bear!
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

Pat said...

How gorgeous!! I love this card...such a fun design too! Thabks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

The Wired Angel said...

I love this teddy bear and your terrific and fun layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Peggy x

Ann English said...

Precious card!!! Love the colors, the design and the image!!!
Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!