Followers

Friday, 30 December 2011

Creamy dreamy Tilda


Seems ages since I posted a card, but I have had time for a little play this week and had to make a thank you card so here it is,I have coloured tilda using promarkers, the DP is from Bearlymine Designer extreme ( one of my new presents to me LOL!!) which I distressed along with a punched border added some gorgeous cream satin ribbon and flowers from WOC finishing off with a pin
I am entering this card into the following challenges.......if I can find any!
http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/..Thank you
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ ..thanks
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/..anything goes
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/..bingo

9 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Ooh! What a wonderful colour scheme. This is really beautiful :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laney this is so very beautiful what gorgeous colours you have used, those papers are gorgeous and I just adore that image of Tilda this is truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card .. i love this soft colour combo
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

Really sweet card Laney :) I love this image and the whole card is so pretty! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Molecraft said...

What gorgeous colours and love the image!
Helen x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww the image is adorable. The flowers and ribbon are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge.
Diane xx

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty card, I like the pale colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over the Christmas and New Year period,
Ruth x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks so much for joining us in our Crafty Creations holiday challenge....Give thanks gift or card! Really lovely card! Cheers Claire x

Teresa said...

This is so beautiful Laney, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda 'Thank you' Challenge, hugs Teresa xx