Followers

Monday, 19 December 2011

KennyK Toy Soldier

ooh I'm running about like a headless chicken... so much to do, hoping to get my Christmas Tree up tonight
but still I had time to make another Christmas card, I have used kenny K's Toy Soldier coloured with promarkers, DP from Bearlymine Designs Designer Extreme , added some xmas ribbon and some silver net lace, finishing off with a stamped sentiment.
I am entering this card into
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/..anything goes
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/....celebration..xmas

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is fab - and beautifully coloured
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Laney...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card...... sweetie and I love the image you have used…..
i wish you too a merry christmas.........

Hugs
Judith

Maya said...

Such a beautiful card!
Love the image and the colors :)
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Patty Sue 2 said...

Stunning card and your coloring is fab! Thanks for joingin us at KKKG's challenge! Good luck and Merry Christmas!

arjette said...

What a beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!!

gr. arjette.

kids clothing said...

Well you gotta have a mind that is totally dedicated for art.
I would consult your blog for next Christmas!

tiggertastic said...

Evening

On behalf of all the 2011 Design Team I wanted to say a big thank you for playing along at Kenny K with our last theme anything goes.

It has been a pleasure to stop by and see your creative make today and I hope that you will join us again at Kenny K for our NEW challenge and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes

Take Care and Happy Crafting

Hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K