Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2011


I'm playing along with Debby from  A Scrap Journey
choosing my 5 favourite Xmas cards of 2011

Has to be a religious card first, we dont see enough of these during Christmas time
I've chosen this one as I love the vintage look
I just had to include a Tilda one now didnt I?
 I felt this one was a super fun card and I love Kenny K digi's
last but not least this simple blue card
hope you enjoyed them too!

Wishing all my friends and followers a 
PEACEFUL JOYOUS CHRISTMAS
hugs
laney

14 comments:

She said...

Great cards. Have a lovely Christmas. S x

Joey said...

Merry Christmas, these are all beautiful cards. Joey x

Joey said...

Hi Laney, that santa is from Make it Crafty, it was a digital image and they have various designs of him. Joey x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

Merry Christmas Laney... have a good one....!!!! hope you and your family have fun
kaz_za

Lisa Jane said...

what beautiful cards - all so beautiful
Merry Christmas to you and yours
Lisa x

Vicky said...

All so gorgeous Laney....

have a lovely christmas sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous selection of cards! Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Hi Laney, what a wonderful selection of cards - they are all beautiful!

Hope you have a marvellous Christmas and Santa brings you some crafty things.

Sarah

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I wish you a merry christmas......

Hugs
Judith

Mau xx said...

Hi Laney, Thanks for calling by and your good wishes xx
Hope you have a wonderful New year and that its blessed with good Health xxxxxxx
Hugs Mau xx
Love your cards and agree we don't see enough Christian cards. xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous Laney what gorgeous choices.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
luv
Debby

Violets Corner said...

They are fab Laney, I like them a lot!

I'm wishing you all the best for the New Year.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Nannieflash said...

They are stunning all of them. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)