Followers

Saturday, 31 December 2011

My Top 10 from 2011


Thought I would join in with my favourite cards from 2011 and do linky thing with
 My first Easel Box card

 a vintage very feminine card I thought
 Super cute fairy
 Beautiful in blue
 loved this image
 Another cutie stamp
 White on White which I love
 one of my fav LOTV stamps
 girly girl card  and love this stamp too
loved printing on text paper thought it came out well.

finishing off with this memory box(one extra item I know)
 I made especially for my Mum
She said she thought I was making something for someone special
and I replied 
I was Mum ..You..she loved it!!
wishing all my friends and followers 
A Happy Healthy New Year
hugs
laney

5 comments:

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Laney...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Cheryl said...

these are all just gorgeous hun wishing you and your family a happy new year hun hugs cherylxxxxxx

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous selection of cards!
Helen x

Marjo said...

Gorgeous collection of faves Laney. I love love the B-day Saturated Canary card!

Wishing you a healthy and joyous New Year.

xoxo Marjo

Val said...

Fab collection - all beautiful. You are very talented.
Hugs
Valxx