Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

one last card before Xmas


One last card before xmas, the reason being I bought a christmas present just for me... 2 new cds from Bearly mine Designs, designer extreme 11 and 111 oh I am not kidding you when I say these papers are so lush and I couldnt wait to play I am delighted with my gift to me LOL!!. these papers are from designer extreme 11.
I have printed the same paper at different sizes and distressed them both added some lace, a flowerpot filled with flowers and a crystal stem, added wee buttons, pearls and a bow the sentiment I did on the pc
I am entering my card into
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.com/2011/12/thank-you-cards.html
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ anything goes

4 comments:

Molecraft said...

Those papers are definitely Lush! Gorgeous card, Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

Such a pretty little card .. i agree - gorgeous papers
Have a very Merry Christmas
Lisa x

Heide said...

What a pretty little basket of flowers. Happy Holidays.
Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

Country Mouse said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
the other Audrey :)