Followers

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Bingo at the One stop craft challenge

We're kicking off 2012 at http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/  with a super fun Bingo Challenge, I have used Hounds Tooth Paper matted onto red card, my image  and sentiment are from the Doodle Pantry coloured with promarkers with added gems, my flowers are punched out of scrap paper  with added pearls finishing off my card with a couple of Buttons
so I have used Pearls/gems- Diecuts /punches-  buttons Center Line across


Our fabulous sponsord this week are
DOODLE PANTRY

CRIMSON CLOUD
I would love to see you join us this time at One Stop Crafts and if you have time pop over to the blog to see what my lovely teamies have made
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ ..any sentiment + scraps
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/..black,white and one other colour
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/..use a digi
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/..sentiment and anything goes
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/..picture inspiration

13 comments:

Molecraft said...

What a fabulous shoe and love that hounds tooth paper!
Helen x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fabulously fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BLACK/WHITE + One Other Color’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Hazel said...

Hi laney

What a fantastic card - I love the image and the colours you have used - wonderful.

Take care

Hazel x

Marjo said...

Awesome card Laney! Hope this New Year will be another crafty one...Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Micki said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! I would not have thought to put hounds tooth paper with the vintage style shoe but damn it looks great!~ Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card. I'll also mention I just love shoes! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for challenge #83!

Jenn said...

Very nice image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays!

Mau xx said...

I guess you won the Bingo with this card Laney.....lol Its superb love the image and sentiment. xxxx
ps don't think I dare go to any craft shows till harrowgate ...got too much at Christmas :~ must be a good girl.....for a little while!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, i love that image and I thought at first it was a advert for them, youve really done a very clever thing with it, its stunning. Well done you, hugs Shirleyx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laney this is totally gorgeous what fantastic colours and image the colours are fabulous I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Laney! I love the image and delish paper, and those flowers and buttons are perfect!!
Hope you are well
Hugs Sue xx

Val said...

This is fabulous. Just love it.
Hugs
Valxx

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie