Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Kenny K Harley Ryder



Its my Hubby's Birthday Friday..he goes into hospital for heart op the same day, so I will probably not be around so much next week but will be popping in I have my DT work scheduled so you will see my posts, I thought I'd make him a Kenny K card using Harley Ryder this is sure to cheer him up, I have coloured her using promarkers DP are from Bearlymine Designs vol 11 finishing off with some silver net and a big red bow, we will be taking his cards to the hospital to open after his op and all going well we'll have a grand celebration with the family when he's home and recovered.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/..big bow!
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/..anything goes
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/..seeing red
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/..bows
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ no flower embellishments
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/..anything goes

17 comments:

Liz said...

Lainey, My thoughts and prayers are with you and hubby as I can imaginge you will be feeling stressed!
I am sure his op will be a great sucess and he will be home again good as new in no time! I will be thinking of you hun Awrra very best I will pop back to ur blog see how hes getting on :)
Liz x

Rebekah said...

I do hope everything goes well with the op and that he is back home with you safely and quickly hun! I bet he will love this card, thanks for entering at Kenny Ks Krafty Girlz hugs Rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun hope things go well with your Hubby hun be thinking of you,hope he will be back home soon safe and well,
he will love your card hun its just brilliant take care hugs Cherylxxxxx

Margreet said...

This card will surely cheer him up after his op Laney....hope everything goes well and wish you much strength (I know what it is as my hubby has had 2 heart operations!)...
xxx Margreet

Ani said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks a lot for sharing with us at CC and good luck! Ani

Louise said...

Fabulous card, he will love it, your bow is perfect thanks for joining us at Kenny K Crafty Girlz challenge
Louise

tilly said...

This is sure to get his heart rate up lol.. I hope all goes well and he is soon home again
Tilly

Rene said...

Now SHE is a racy little image! Fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning our second prize!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Angela said...

She's a hot tamale for sure...love her fishnets...cool card! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Meggymay said...

Love your card, she looks a real saucy lady. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
Yvonne

Dawn said...

What a great card Laney, love the colours. I am sure hubby will love it too. Hope his op goes well, take care both of you x

Molecraft said...

Fab card, hope everything goes well for you both!
Helen x

fionalawlor said...

Wow fantastic card! Without a doubt this will cheer him up :) You have done such an amazing job colouring her and the papers are just perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our No Floral Embellies challenge.
Fiona x

Pami said...

I am sure your husband will love this fabulous card, I hope everything goes ok. Thanks so much for joining in with our "Bows" challenge at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a brilliant card - i love the checker board background
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight for our Bows challenge
Lisa x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

OMG, what a stunning card. I love Kenny K images soooo much and she is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog this week, please come back again soon.
Andy
x

Mau xx said...

Love the saucy image....lol great card Laney xx
Hope all is going well with Hubby xxxxx