Followers

Friday, 24 February 2012

Black and White Engagement card


ooh I had to make an Engagement card with only a couple of hours notice, so I used die-cuts cut with the cricut and scal software,added ribbon and card candy with a simple sentiment I have also made the insert black with a punched border just on one side..think it looks rather elegant and was pleased as it was such short notice
I am rushing to enter this card into
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ die-cuts or punches
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/..celebrations
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/..dies or punches

hugs
laney

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning Hun just love love this to bits,Hun its just so so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxx

Molecraft said...

Stunning Laney, very elegant!
Helen x

Karen said...

Hi Laney so elegant and pretty hugs Karen x

Mau xx said...

Lovely card Laney, so elegant xx
sorry MIA of late just getting half a dozen comments posted at a time as so busy with new bedroom but almost there so will be back full time shortly...lol I am suffering craft withdrawal :(

Maria Matter said...

so very lovely Laney!

Chrissie said...

Love it Laney!
Sorry I'm a little late getting to see your card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Laura said...

Hi Laney, I have just added myself as a follower to your blog, really like your cards! Funnily enough I have just made a black and white engagement card myself, how spooky that I stumbled across your blog!
Keep up the great work :)
Laura xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Very elegant card.

Hugs
Jayne
x