Followers

Saturday, 18 February 2012

Die cuts at Less is more



Try as I may I just could not get a decent photo maybe try again tomorrow, anyway this is my take on the challenge at Less is more this week .....I'm getting quite addicted to it LOL!! I have die-cut the corners and added the sentiment, the card I used for the die-cut is silver with a little holographic glitter in it maybe why I cant get a decent pic.
Sorry I havent been around much this week ..still got this flu and a terrible chesty cough..its wearing me out!
hope to be back to normal soon
hugs
laney
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ Die-cuts and Punches

12 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

So sorry you have been so unwell Laney, so many grotty bugs around at the moment. Hope you are better real soon.
Love this with only the die cut corners, very clever design.
hugs {brenda} xox

GinaA said...

Lovely die cut, makes a fab invitation card.

Chrissie said...

Super card Laney, I hope you'll be fully recovered very soon.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

May said...

Hi Laney, Beautiful card, love those dies! Hope you feel better soon, Hugs May x x x

Rebekah said...

Simple elegance Laney hugs Rebekah xx

Look around the corner said...

very very pretty card

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Laney,

I struggle with taking photos of my cards too. Your card still looks fabulous though. I love the intricate corners.

Saw your card on LIM.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Aileen said...

Love the die cuts in the corners. Looks a fab invitation. x

Scrapmate said...

Silver is really hard to get a good pic of. Great CAS card.

Molecraft said...

Fabulous take on the theme Laney, very elegant! Hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

Mandi said...

Just lovely
Continued get well wishes
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

pinkertonjamesl said...

White color cards are look so beautiful.I really like this cards color combination.It look so rich and simple.

moped