Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

DT card for Charisma wk 4


oooh I've sneaked in this week to join Gemma and the ladies for Alisons Vintage theme over at Charisma...I couldnt resist!!
I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs designer extreme 2, Image is from a vintage cd, added lace, gold net,buttons,findings, pearls and flowers too, the sentiment is printed on my PC.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week
Simon says Stamp

Pink Cat studios

I hope you have time to pop over to Charisma to see what the wonderful team Gem have created
cant wait to visit you all and see all that scrummy vintage flair!!
I will be back later to enter some challenges

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is brilliant just love that image and the papers,and embellishments are just gorgeous really beautiful work hun hugs Cherylxxx

tilly said...

this is a super card, love the vintage look
Tilly

Rebekah said...

Stunning vintage work Laney hugs Rebekah xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Fantastic card. Love the vintage feel.

jayne
x

Brenda Brown said...

Just gorgeous Laney and right up my street.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Merry said...

Wonderful embellishments on your lovely card...thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laney this is stunning the vintage style is my favourite, that image and the design look beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Laney! what a gorgeous vintage image! Love all your papers and embellishments - truly stunning card!
Hope you are well!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney that is gorgeous I do love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Anne Bente said...

åh.... it is beautiful♥


100000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring.

knusss♥

Jytte said...

Oh, what a lovely card .. Thank you so much for joining us at Card and Scrap :)

Marie Gamber said...

Your vintage card is simply elegant!
Hugs,
Marie

Jean McKenzie said...

Laney, this card is just beautiful!! I love the vintage cards and the image you used is gorgeous! I must go looking for some vintage CDs!!