Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

More Christening Invitations


I have been playing today and this is what I have made
I find I'm always in need to do Christening Invitations ..thats what happens when you are from a big family its constantly growing.....I won some dies from Gokreate a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I'm very impressed... the quality is amazing I will be definitely buying more and what lovely people from Gokreate too, ,these are the standard size and I thought this particular one would be great for Christening Invitations and I have the perfect stamp LOTV which I bought at the SSEC in October in readiness I may add!!which doesnt take a lot of time to colour, I'm sure these will be a hit with my lot!!! well that is if I get plenty of notice...they tend to wait till the last minute
hugs
laney

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful work sweetie so simple and elegant hugs Rebekah xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous invitations.

Jayne
x

Vee said...

So beautiful, I love the shape. I have this stamp too and use it again and again.
xx Vee

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous Hun just love that shape hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Molecraft said...

Beautiful invites Laney!
Helen x

Stuff and Nonsense said...

i am a new follower
via Linky Followers
and hope you'll return the favor!

alison