Followers

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

My News

No card for you tonight my friends you'll have to wait till morning, but some exciting news for me..I've been sitting on my hands for over a week now and I'm nearly ready to burst..........I made the DT at ......


 I'm so excited..... I love to stamp and colour but I also like working with Cd's so this is a great opportunity for me and I cant wait to get started, if you would like to see who else was lucky enough to make the DT please pop over to http://kraftyhands.blogspot.com/ would love to have your support..thank you
hugs
laney

5 comments:

sue w. said...

Oh wow Laney, Congratulations on making the DT at Kraftyhands. you will be a great asset to them. Look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs Sue W.

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,massive congratulations,no one deserves it more than you love hugs Cherylxx

jules said...

Congrats to you Laney you deserve it with your gorgeous cards!!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant news Laney congratulations
Hugs
Lorraine x

Molecraft said...

Congratulations Laney!!
Helen x