Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

BearlyMine Challenges are back!!!

Great News ladies  Bearlymine Designs challenges  are back..yes we're back with 
new WEEKLY challenges...
 how good is that. I do hope you missed us and are ready to play along, our first theme is

DOTS( lets see those dots)

I have used Donna's new Mini Dot Collection available from Bearlymine Designs arent they just gorgeous papers I have been using them the past few weeks if you hadn't noticed... a super array of colours!!  My Image is from Kenny K 'Download Diva' coloured with promarkers and cut out using a gokreate die, added a punched border and spotty ribbon, flowers are punched using scraps and, the dotty paper too, finishing off with a few pearls and a sentiment. Our sponsor is the fabulous

2 Digi sets of the winners choice
So ladies if you want to get your hands on this new collection.......come and play..the winner could be you!!
 Visit the Bearlymine Designs challenge to see what my very talented teamies have made, I look forward to seeing all your dotty creations!
I am entering this card into the following challenges

16 comments:

Amanda said...

What a lovely card Laney! I love those spotty flowers :-) Sorry i have been missing for so long...no excuse, just too busy with other things :-( x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab... love the dotty flowers and the colour combo
Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Laney, I love how youve coloured your Kenny image and the card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tracey Manderson said...

Wowzers Laney this is awesome!! I loooove purple!! (do you need my addy to send it to me!! rofl)
Hugs
Tracey

May said...

Gorgeous card Laney, I love the colour, image is coloured perfect! Hugs May x x x x x

tilly said...

super card made with my fave crafting colours
Tilly

sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Love the colour and the spots.
Sarah-Jane xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is fabulous Laney, I love your spotty flowers
Hugs Laurie x

Donna said...

Simple gorgeous Laney, I love the colors, and your coloring is superb. Wow
hugs
Donna xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...beautiful card Laney rich & vibrant...mel :)

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card.

hugs
Jayne
x

Molecraft said...

Fabulous image and lovely colours!
Helen x

Marjo said...

Beautilicious Laney! So glad you stopped by to play with us at OSAAT.

hugs, Marjo

Crafty and Green said...

Really Pretty Card! Great Image! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Jessica said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Challenge #105 with this great card!
:O)
Jessica
OSAAT DT

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable with your sweet papers and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.