Followers

Monday, 5 March 2012

Mojo's gone missing


I had a bit of a break from crafting last week as I've been staying at my daughters while she went off to Paris with work, now me mojo just went and left me too.....all day yesterday I just could not get motivated ..at all ...ended up with a stinking headache, its just as well I had some images already coloured up to use, I have made this card to add to an inspirational blog at Bearlymine Designs and also at That Craft Place
I have used Queens Cutie  now available in rubber too -from Kenny K, coloured using promarkers, DP  from bearlymine Designs designer extreme cd 3 , a new nestibility die I received from the lovely Wendy in her candy,added flowers from my stash and a sentiment I did on the PC
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/...anything goes
http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/ birthday sentiment
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/..bloom and grow
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/..flower frenzy
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/ sentiment and die-cut
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/ use digital --image and DP

22 comments:

Cheryl said...

well Hun does not look as though your mo jo has gone missing on this card as its just stunning,your colouring is just brilliant Hun just love this to bits,hope the head ache stays away too Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. It looks like you have your mojo back now.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Molecraft said...

Well no missing mojo here, it's totally gorgeous!
Helen x

Rebekah said...

This is fab Laney! No mojo missing here thanks for playing at KKKG hugs Rebekah xx

Vicky said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the image & your mojo certainly looks fine hun.

Thank you for also joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Margaret said...

This just blows me away. I love the card, coloring, paper, embellishments! Fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome card, Laney. I love this Kenny K image and you colored her wonderfully. Perfect DPs and flowers too. Hope you get your Mojo back cuz if this is what you create when it's missing, I can't wait to see your next project when you're at 100%. KWIM Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Di said...

Brilliant card Laney - really cheerful too! Hope you feel better today! Di xx

Kami-koneko said...

A very cute, warm and springlike cardL; a job well done, even f your mojo went a-wall. I hope you get it back soon!

Thank you ever so much for joining in KennyK's Bloom and Grow challenge.
Hugs, KKKG Laila

pinky said...

It is always hard coming back after a wee break but the card looks amazing Laney. Thanks for joining us at C4E again. Hugs
pinky

tweetybugshouse said...

well i think your mojo is back very cute card thanks for playing along at the perfect sentiment.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Laney.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.xxx

Melly said...

Just stunning honey!
The image is coloured perfectly and those papers are super yummy!
Hopefully your mojo pops back soon pet, I know what its like when it does a runner lol!
Hugs Melly xx

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Wow! I hope when my mojo goes... my cards look that stunning too! S:o)
Your card is lovely with all those gorgeous florals and great colour job too! Thanks for playing this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Lizzie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

sarah-Jane said...

Fab card, I can't see any missing mojo!
Sarah-Jane xx

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, this is so lovely. I love the colours and the flowery background paper. I know what you mean about mojo, sometimes I can mess about all day and yet a card doesn't come together.
Hugs Sue W.

Cor* said...

Your mojo looks fine to me! Love how she is sitting pretty in that nestie! Great papers! Wonderful job!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Kreativa Kakan said...

Very pretty card, love the colours and the layout.

Jennipher said...

Looks like you are doing fine in the mojo dept to me! This is really cute and I love the image. Thanks for sharing at The Perfect Sentiment.