Followers

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Patchwork Design #29 At Bearlymine Challenge

We have another fun challenge for you all this week at bearlymine Challenges
Patchwork Design
I have used Dp from Bearlymine Designs Designer extreme..... love these patchwork papers which come in a variety of colours, My fab image is from FSS and its 'Emma with a sign' I have used my promarkers to colour her up and then my gokreate dies to cut and layer her too,added some ribbon, flowers and the sentiment is from FSS also.
We are being sponsored this week by
 who is giving the lucky winner a $20 gift certificate
I do hope you can pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have created
I'm entering this card into the following challenges


11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney that is gorgeous I love how youve married up the image with your colouring, its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laney this is absolutely beautiful, the colours make my mouth water, the papers, design and image are superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Caz said...

Ooh, lovely card design. Makes me think of Opal Fruits! Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Tracey Manderson said...

Hi Laney, the orange is gorgeous! I love it!
Hugs
Tracey

Cheryl said...

oh wow laney this is just gorgeous the detail is just so beautiful just love the colours hugs cheryl xxx

May said...

Beautiful card Laney, fabulous detail and colour, love the image which is coloured so perfect, Hugs May x x

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Laney love the fresh colours! Jo xxx

Elaine said...

Laney such a pretty image I love this card well done Hugs Elaine

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, really nice image and LO, thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

Annes Art said...

Beautiful card!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Laney. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com