Followers

Sunday, 20 May 2012

I'm connected!!for now!!

I've been having so much trouble with my phone line of late, had no internet this week ..its improving as I can get on for a short while so sorry if I'm not around much  till all this gets sorted, I'm concentrating on my DT work and comments as soon as I am on..anyway been making loads of cards this week as I havent had the internet to distract me..well to be honest I've been bored stiff!!
thought I'd share my latest card, its was a commissioned order my instructions were 
birthday card for 75yr old man
likes James last Music
fine wines
travelling
 so this is what I came up with.......sometimes not an easy task anyway hope the recipient likes it

hope to be back on again soon
hugs
laney

5 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, what's not to like, he's got everything on here, such a fab personnal card, he'll love it.
Hope you get the phone line sorted hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Debbie D (Padster) said...

Great card - hope you get your line sorted - we had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago and the connection between the house and the line was damaged so it wasn't good enough to support a broadband signal - took the guy 20 mins to sort in the end
xx

Linda said...

Hi Laney great to see you back! Fabulous card and love all the embellishments and toppers great work hun!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kezzy said...

Fab card, love it, think I should have read this post before asking about your computer on the next post lol, I'm working back to front. xxxx Kerry

Vee said...

This is great Laney. so personal to the recipient, I'm sure he will love it. Sometimes it's difficult to get every interest in one card but you have managed it beautifully.
xx Vee