Followers

Sunday, 13 May 2012

That Craft Place Challenge DT Card

A new challenge over at That Craft Place and this time it should be my turn to host but I'm having mega problems connecting to the internet so scheduling this post in case I cant get on again tomorrow
I have to say a BIG Thank you to my friend Kerry for helping me out (your a diamond hun)
My chosen theme is:
 MONOCHROME
We would love to see all your creations following the theme
I have used a  Belles and Whistles stamp available from That Craft Place Shop coloured with promarkers and a little distressing, DP from bearlymine Designs Designer Extreme cd Buttons and ribbon also available from the lovely Lisa at 'That Craft Place'on line shop.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges asap..hoping I can connect to the internet..
well its sunday 6.30 pm and have just got on going to enter some challenges and do some commenting before it goes off again urgh!!!
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/...monochrome
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/..buttons and bows
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes

14 comments:

Colette Colman said...

Lovely card Laney :) x

Brenda Brown said...

Love your monotone creation Laney, hope you get the internet sorted and also hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful... love the monochrome
Lisa x

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, love this, it has a vintage feel with the monochrome tones.
Don't you just hate it when the internet plays up, hope you get it sorted soon.
Hugs Sue W.

Jayne A said...

Love the monochrome look.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Lozzapops said...

This is gorgeous Laney. I love it! Laura x

Linda said...

Loving this Laney a lot! I love Elisabeth Bell Stamps they are just divine. Love the distressing and the papers are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers.....

jules said...

Hi Laney love the card it's stunning!

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card.

Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Rach83 said...

Ooh what a lovely card, Laney. I love your image and layout. Your buttons and bow are fab too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

NancyD said...

Great monochrome card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Molecraft said...

A fabulous monochrome card, love it!
Helen x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie such a gorgeous card love the papers & image hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx