Followers

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Bearlymine Challenge 39

Our Challenge  at this week at Bearlymine Designs  is

Tic Tac Toe

Use one line either across, down or diagonally to create your card
So here is my card

I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs Patchwork Party and Vintage which I have distressed, My image is from a cd, I added lace, ribbon, feather and pin with pearls  finishing off with a Cheerylyn die cut corner
so my line is:    Dies Ribbon and Lace
Our super sponsor this week is
                                                Whimsy Stamps - 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice


I do hope you can pop over to the challenge to see the wonderful makes of my teamies and would love you to join in the fun too
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ girls girls girls
http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..vintage
http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk/ cute as a button
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/..lace

9 comments:

Laine said...

Hi Laney,
Your card is gorgeous. I love the vintage image and the embellishment and papers you have used.
Hugs
Laine
X

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney that is stunning, I love your image and the whole card layout is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is simply stunning love that image,and the layout and your detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Laney, I love the vintage photograph and your beautiful embellishments.
Pauline
x

Sherry said...

Your card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

Hugs,

Sherry-DT

Tracey Manderson said...

Another beautiful card Laney, love the feather, I have some, but just cant seem to make it look ok on the card like yours!!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Linda said...

Beautiful card Laney, I am loving the layout and the image is fab. The feather and gems are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laney this is absolutely gorgeous I love your choice of papers, the design is superb and the image is beautiful I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

TRACEY MO said...

This is a lobely card that little girl is so cute great colours

Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft

Tracey DT