Followers

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Kraftyhands Floral Fantasia

Thought I'd have a play with this cd from Kraftyhands Floral Fantasia
dare I say its one of my very favourites
 I Printed a few sheets off as I want to make about 6 cards..here are my first 2 you will see more over the next couple of days,I have distressed the Papers using Tim Holtz distressing inks added ribbon and corners and a little candy, I didnt think they needed anything else as the images and design say it all
hope you like them too
hugs
laney

10 comments:

Tanya said...

These are gorgeous! Very vintagey and arty, I love the painted look about them, so pretty :)

Tags xx

Cheryl said...

oh these are both gorgeous Hun what,beautiful,flowers and wonderful papers,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

sarah-Jane said...

Both gorgeous. I love the first one.
Sarah-Jane xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous cards Laney. Lovely papers and fabulous flowers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Maggie said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours on the Iris card
Maggie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, gorgeous image and beautiful cards. hugs Shirleyx

Paper Panda said...

Both really beautiful cards, and lovely colours
Mandy x

Mike Deakin said...

These are beautiful cards Laney, oh and did I thank you for the mesh?? If not THANK YOU!

Sue said...

Wow! these are gorgeous Laney! what beautiful flowers and papers. I love the colours and layouts!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Margaret said...

These are fabulous! I love the richness of the colours

Margaret xx