Followers

Sunday, 10 June 2012

That Craft Place Challenge

This week at That Craft Place we have a brand new challenge and its a 
Sketch
So this is my card


I have used my free gift DP from Issue 5 Hunkdory Magazine, My stamp is from  the New Clearly Stamp Set 'Celebrations' both of which are available at That Craft Place Shop along with a multitude of stamping goodies, I used a punched butterfly, sentiment and some pearls and I little bow to finish,
If you have time it would be lovely if you could pop over to  That Craft Place Challenge and see the super cards my my teamies ..why not come and join in the fun
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..ice-cream colours
http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.co.uk/..Bingo, flowers ribbon  gems
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.co.uk/ just add pearls
http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.co.uk/..thinking of you + flowers



11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Laney, I love what youve done colouring its beautiful, and the background is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, those papers are lovely. Love the colours and the image is so nice, a heart filled with roses.
Hugs Sue W.

Adrian said...

Very nice, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Linda said...

Stunning Laney! I just love the image and the colours you have used are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel said...

Hi Laney

Oh wow - what a beautiful card - love it.

Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me some comments - I really appreciate it.

Have a great week.

Toodle pip

Hazel xx

Esther said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a pretty image and your DP's are just beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

Ira Huberts said...

Such a wonderful flower creation this is Laney! Fab papers and image and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

This lovely thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

Caz CYDA DT

chanya13 said...

Sweet card - I love background paper and lovely stamp, perfectly coloured. Hugs chanya13

delysc said...

Lovely card Laney! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.