Followers

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

One of my new Stampography stamps

I am so bad ...really bad, I should be completing 2 commissioned orders but here I am playing with one of my newest stamps from Kraftyhands new Stampography range, I love the new range to bits and bought this in a multi buy package which is available right now, thought it would be ideal for all my vintage cards ect but it turned into a very masculine card I think..how stylish is this ...just perfect for a man!
Now I must finish my card orders will show them off asap.Keep popping back to see more of this fabulous new range of stamps..cant wait to get craftin'
I am adding this card to the following challenges
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/..sentiment
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/..monochrome
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/..men only
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/..monochrome
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.co.uk/ ..stripes

16 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Wow! A very stylish card Laney. Love the design and fab colours

Sue

Rebekah said...

Beautiful love that stanp! Hugs Rebekah xx

Vee said...

Ooooo!! this is really eye catching Laney. Love your new stamp, it will look fab on male or female cards. Thanks for sharing it with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

jules said...

wow Laney stunning!!!!

Robin said...

Very handsome card. I love the corners. Hugs, Robin

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

It's so much more fun to play "hookey" and not do the work that we are supposed too lol Just wonderful masculine card!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Crafting when we can. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Caz said...

Stunning card Laney. Love the striking combination.
Hugs
Caz x

Lorraine said...

A very stylish card. Love the use of your stripes. Thanks for joining this weeks Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney that is just gorgeous, love your whole design and the colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

Linda said...

WOW Laney this is stunning!!! I am in the studio with Mike and Ian and they love it too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Linny said...

Brilliant card Laney. I must get this set myself. Linda x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Who can resist I new stamp? I never can and so glad your we're inspired to make this fabulous vintage card. Love the touch of gold from the corners and brads/gems. Lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Molecraft said...

Fabulous Laney!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Laney!! I love the gold corners and your wonderful design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Pat said...

Lovely card, great colours. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx