Followers

Friday, 10 August 2012

Sympathy card


I was asked to make a Sympathy card for a gentleman who had just lost his wife, I find this so difficult if I dont know the recipient, so thought I'd go for clean and simple with sentiment on the front, my customer loved the look and the sentiment, I used kanban paper and my nesties, cheerylynn corners added to the inside, the sentiment was from a cd .
I am adding this card into the following challenge
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ CAS sympathy card
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/..just a sentiment

13 comments:

Linda said...

A beautiful classy sympathy card and I have to agree I too find them hard to make.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jules said...

Oh Laney this card is so beautiful looks very classy!

sue - bearhouse said...

This is so beautiful Laney, the sentiment is perfect

Sue

NancyD said...

This is a perfect card for the gentleman. I love those roses! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challegnes. NancyD

Cheryl said...

Simple, elegant and just plain lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Caz said...

Beautiful, simple and elegant, love it Laney.
Hugs
Caz x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so beautiful and classy,love this,hun,,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Molecraft said...

A beautiful card Laney!
Helen x

Berni Cuttino said...

Lovely card. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

Brenda Brown said...

Very elegant Laney, such a fabulous design.
Hugs Brenda xox

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card Laney,the sentiment is lovely and the design and patterned card are beautiful.
xx Vee

Margaret said...

Very elegant looking. Great design inside and out and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment and hope you'll play along again.

Karen Conner said...

I love your card! Especially the corner stamp on the inside.

Thanks so much for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment.