Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

That Craft Place Challenge

The theme this time at That Craft Place is
 Make your own Backgrounds
I used adobe photoshop elements to create my background paper added a little distressing to it, The stamp is a Sweet November Stamp
Penelope and Fibonacci 
which I got from That craft Place shop, coloured with promarkers, added some ribbon and flowers to finish off.
I am on holiday at the moment  so hope this posted LOL!!
Please pop over to That Craft Place to see what my lovely teamies have made and to find out more about this challenge
see you all soon
hugs
laney

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just lush,love that image and love your paper you have made hun its brilliant,hugs Cherylxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Laney. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours

I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous, love that pretty background!
Helen x

Carrie Robinson said...

Oh Laney this is so cute honey xxx

Linda said...

Yes Laney it posted and it is gorgeous. Love the image and the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx