Followers

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Halloween Monster Mash at Bearlymine

By the time this post go's live I'll be sunning it up in warmer climes LOL!!
keeping my fingers crossed that blogger doesnt play up and posts on time
Welcome to a new challenge at bearlymine this week...Have you guessed it LOL!!

HALLOWEEN
I have used a free digi image from a magazine which I resized for my project..coloured it with promarkers and cut with a GoKreate die..DP are from Bearlymine Designs 'Happy Halloween' collection..made my sentiment on the PC and my houghie board to make the rosette..this card will be for my grandson who just loves monsters at the moment he's 6 
We have a fabulous sponsor this time too 

Cheery lynn Designs

Why not pop on over to see the super cards my teamies have made
hugs
laney


8 comments:

Caz said...

Great card Laney, what a fab image.
Hugs
Caz x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, I love that character hes so cute, gorgeous card design and Donnas papers look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Laney, such a great image and I love those papers.

hugs Sue

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Laney love the image and fab paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Linda said...

Fabulous Laney, I love the image and the papers are gorgeous.
I hope you are having a fantastic time.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Molecraft said...

A fab, fun card Laney, love it!
Helen x

Rebekah said...

Such a cutie Laney! Hugs Rebekah xx

Linny said...

Brilliant image and card Laney. made me smile. Linda x