Followers

Friday, 12 October 2012

My New Papers from Bearlymine

 Told you I'd be back LOL!! I just could not wait to play with this new collection from bearlymine Designs this is the Christmas Traditions collection available from here. I have also used a LOTV stamp last years but love it coloured with promarkers, added ribbon,lace and die cut ponsietta.
I am adding this card into the following challenges
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..classic Christmas
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ anything goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes



12 comments:

Marie said...

Really lovely card and good use of Donna's papers. Great inspiration!
Love n hugs
Marie

Margreet said...

This is just too cute, Laney...pretty papers!!
xxx Margreet

Linda said...

Hi Laney this is gorgeous. Love the LOTV stamp and the beautiful colouring. Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun..and loving the colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Laney. I adore that delightful image, your colouring is beautiful and I love the papers and layout.

hugs Sue

lalkygirl said...

What a gorgeous card ,love the image and fab layout,thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi
What a gorgeous card, I love the image and the layout you have done, that ribbon is yummy.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment and thanks for entering the candy too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi laney this is absolutely beautiful, your choice of papers is perfect the image is ACE, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Andrea said...

Fantastic layers and I love your coloured image. I found you at Make It Monday.

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Laney and you have coloured the image beautifully - thanks for joiningus at Lilis Little Fairies challenge, Mary G x

Franz♥ said...

Hi hun! Your card is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

Hugs, Franz

Squirrel x said...

Great card and colours hun, makes me feel festive! Thanks for playing at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx