Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

Anything Goes with Crafty Catz Challenge

This is my second card as Guest DT and this weeks challenge is everyones favourite
ANYTHING GOES
I have used a digital delights image coloured with promarkers, cut and mounted on my nesties,DP from Bearlymine designs finishing off with some flowers..afraid the leaves look black but infact they are green so sorry about that.
This week fabulous sponsor is 
Digital Delights
 Hope you can come play this week at 
pop on over to see what the fabulous DT have made
hugs

7 comments:

carol said...

Hello.what a fab creation for this weeks challenge,the leaves added look super, Thank you for been our Guest Designer again this week, hugs Carol...Crafty Catz

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image

Sue

Brigitte said...

OMG, she is sooooo cute!!!! Love your delight in pink! Hugs, Brigitte

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Laney fabulous colour's and layout have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Laney. Beautiful colours and I just love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Pretty In Pink challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

WeirdCat said...

Cute image, very pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x