Followers

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Kraftyhands Challenge and new challenge blog

The Kraftyhand Challenge Blog has moved to
Please pop over and follower us at our new place
This months challenge is
  Christmas
I have used the Holly and Snowflake cd by KraftyHands.. its just so cute!!
you can get it from Here along with a great collection of crafting cds  and of course including the  new

Chic Boutique Deluxe Double CD Collection

as seen on TV
all I've added to the printed sheets is diecut corners,flourish and ponsietta's
I do hope you'll come visit the new home of the KraftyHand Challenge Blog would love you to join in too



5 comments:

Lexie said...

Awww...this is such a cutie Laney!
Lovely card.
xx

Linny said...

Really cute, I have this CD to make some of my Xmas cards. Linda x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image

sue

Linda said...

Gorgeous card I love the polar bears. The colours are so bright and cheerful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, love this cute image and the colours with the splash of gold is super.
Hugs Sue W.