Followers

Sunday, 25 November 2012

No Squares Allowed

A new challenge for this week at
and the theme is 
NO SQUARES ALLOWED
I have used my Grand Nestabilities to make the base card and layers, This is a Bildmalarna stamp coloured with promarkers also added some punched holly and a sentiment,
For a range of Nestabilities and other dies visit :
You can also find Bildmarlarna stamps and Promarkers too!!
would love to see you all come join in the challenge..need some inspiration why not pop on over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made,
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...such a lovely image and colouring.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, what a cute image, she does remind me of one of my granddaughters, love the shape of your card and your colour choice, its a gorgeous result. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and fabulous shape

Sue

sassy said...

w a stunning creation laney so lovely all those beautiful colours fabulous image just sheer perfection hugs sassyxxx

Brigitte said...

Such a sweet and lovely card!!!! Love the shape and the beautiful colours! Hugs, Brigitte

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne

Linda said...

Wonderful circular card Laney! I love the cute image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jules said...

Another gorgeous cute card Laney the image is adorable!