Followers

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Child's Play at kraftyhands


The December challenge at Kraftyhands is 
CHILD'S PLAY
This time I have used Party Animals die-cut set from Kraftyhands and made an easel card, I have also used DP from a 
Kraftyhand cd which co-ordinates well with this particular set, I added some ribbon and a die-cut star .
Really enjoyed making this card very simple and a lovely change from the many Christmas cards I have been making lately..so hoping you will come on over and join in the fun at 
there will be a super Kraftyhand prize on offer for one lucky winner.
while your there please take a look at the rest of the DT inspiration
hugs
laney

8 comments:

Lexie said...

Fab card Laney.
xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful....love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This fabulous, I love the fun image

Sue

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun love the colours on this,stunning detail as always my friend,
bless your heart for the lovely comments you have left on my blog massive hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Brigitte said...

What a fun and happy card with a gorgeous image! Hugs, brigitte

Linny said...

Brilliant card Laney, love the die cuts. Linda x

Linda Simpson said...

Fantastic card Laney! Love these images.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, wow that is just one fabulous birthday card, love your image and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx