Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Diva's by Design using Red

We have a fab new challenge for you at 
Use some Red
Now how easy is that at this time of year!
I have used Joyful Tilda coloured with promarkers and die cut using my nesties,DP from Bearlymine Designs Christmas Light collection,added some lace and ribbons.
We have a fab sponsor this time too
Di's Digis
I hope you can come and join in and visit
to see what my very talented teamies have made
I am adding this card into the following challenges:
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

So very cute!!!! Love hte papers and the sweet Tilda! Hugs, Brigitte

Caz said...

Fabulously cute card Laney. Love the image and gingham backing paper.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Laney. I love the sweet image

Sue

sue w. said...

Aww, Laney, this is fabulous. I love the image and the colours, beautuful.
Hugs Sue W.

Laine said...

This is stunning Laney. Tilda is so well coloured and I love all of your design detail. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week and sending you Merry Christmas Greetings.
Laine
X

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Very pretty indeed! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Laney! I love the image and the paper and lace is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Laney, this is such a sweet card. Love the beautiful layout and cute image. Your coloring is great!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Mian said...

Gorgeous card with a sweet image and fab details.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

I love it, so cute, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney a really gorgeous card, I love your image, layout and colouring, its fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun,just wanted to pop over to say bless you for your wonderful support and to say,happy Christmas,all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx