Followers

Monday, 10 December 2012

My Religious Christmas cards

 I am ill my friends I have this dreaded flu and have been in bed for 2 days now urghhh!! thought I would try and push myself today, get up and make a card but ended up making 4. I had all the pieces cut out they just needed to be layered up.I have said in the past that every year I make these special religious cards for My Mum and her sisters as I cant seem to buy any really nice ones not much in the way of religious cards in the shops.All is needed is the sentiment but cant bring myself to stamp or use the PC at the moment.
Hope to be back with you all asap........a hot drink and back to bed for me.. 


5 comments:

Laine said...

Bless. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Laine
X

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning cards Laney. I hope you are feeling better soon
Take care
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,lovely image and colours.Hope you feel better soon.xxx

Brigitte said...

Hope your feeling better! They are gorgeous and so elegant! Hugs, Brigitte

Linny said...

Keep warm Laney. This flu takes 2 weeks to go, My daughter has just got over it.
beautiful card. Linda x