Followers

Sunday, 23 December 2012

That Craft Place Challenge

Well I have had to work today Sunday urgh!! finished at 4 came home made dinner totally exhausted!!
thought I'd have my coffee and a catch up on here.....Shock Horror!!! my post I scheduled is missing ....what happened??? I am too too tired to think at the moment but here it is now..
The Challenge over at That Craft Place is
Snowy Christmas
I've cheated this week and used a die-cut,but Lisa at That Craft Place does stock these Whimsey Stamps,DP from Bearlymine Designs as you can see plenty of snow flakes here! used my nesties, glittercard  and a sentiment
I do hope you can come join us ..you have plenty of time as this challenge ends 20th January
Thank you Lisa for the break I need it hun all will be explained at a later date LOL!!
I will be adding this card to the following challenges

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi lanes som just got in hard work at this time of year. Have a wonderful Christmas and hope you get some rest.

Brigitte said...

Love all the sparkle!!!! Lovely image and the snowflakes are wonderful! Merry Christmas, hugs, Brigitte

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Laney!!! Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and a Wonderful 2013.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, what a little cutie, I love your colouring and the layout is just fabulous. Just wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family. hugs Shirleyxxx