Followers

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

arghh!!! Blogger

I am so sorry my scheduled posts did not appear while I was away!!

Unfortunately this challenge has now ended but thought I would share my card anyway using Christmas Traditions from Bearlymine Designs
The new challenge is a wonderful sketch so why not pop on over and take a look we would love you to join in!

 KraftyHands

 The challenge this time over at Krafthands is
New Beginnings
I have used a Kraftyhands Topper DP from a Kraftyhands CD Spring time Garden and my 'its a boy' sentiment is from a set of Stampography stamps all available from Kraftyhands on Line
This challenge runs for a month so you have plenty of time to come and join in!!

I had a wonderful Wedding Day the sun even turned out! and a wonderful honeymoon in Tenerife, I also came home to some gorgeous Wedding cards  so thank you ladies I appreciate each and everyone and they will all make wonderful keepsakes, I will be showing them off soon..I will leave you with a picture of my Happiest of Days
hugs
laney

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely picture you both look so relaxed and happy. Congrats

Sue - bearhouse said...

Welcome back Laney. Your card is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing such a fabulous photo, I am pleased that you had a good Wedding day and wonderful honeymoon too.

Hugs Sue

Brigitte said...

Congrats Laney!!! You look so happy, love your picture!!!! The two cards are wonderful, love the way you coloured the hair and fur. Hugs, Brigitte

Vee said...

Congratulations to you both, what a lovely picture!! Two terrific cards but I do love that little bunny he's cute.
xx Vee

Caz said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations to you both. Both cards are gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Rebekah said...

Congrats sweetie! You both look wonderful in the photo so glad you had a lovely time hugs rebekah xx

Nannieflash said...

Well back Laney, so glad you had a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon, the photo is just stunning well done the both of you.
Dont forget we have a BM challenge next week hope you can take part. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Photograph of you both on your Happy Day!!! The cards as always Laney are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Shirley-anne said...

Thank you for sharing awesome wedding photo .
Both are great cards .The "New Beginnings"card is very pretty with my fav gingham paper and that sweet bunny .
Shirley-Anne