Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

A Special sneak peak from Kraftyhands

This is the next fabulous cd from Kraftyhands 
Its new and is being showcased on Create and Craft TV on 
 Tuesday February 19th at 1pm and 6pm
I just wanted to give you all a sneak peak at some of the samples I have made for the show


I have made more! to see them you will have to join Mike and Ian showcasing this fabulous cd
on the19th February
if you love Vintage and Shabby Chic you will love everything about this cd
I did!!!
cant wait to see what my Kraftyhand teamies have made
so I'll be watching the show too!
hugs
laney

3 comments:

Craftylollea said...

Hi Laney :) These are all fab, love the colours, layout and all your finishing touches too....I especially love the first one with the feather embellie hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Rebekah said...

Stunning examples Laney hugs rebekah xx

Andree said...

Your samples are wonderful Laney, I love your embellishments x