Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Its Valentine time at That Craft Place & DT Call

Here is my DT card for  the challenge over at That Craft Place which is
Valentines Day
Wasnt sure where I was going with this one but think it turned out ok!(I hope)
DP from Pink Petticoat pinstripes
I have used 2 stamps both available from That Craft Place, coloured with promarkers
One was a background text stamp which I cut out in the heart shape, the other a heart shape rose bouquet stamp I will be back later with the makers name(shame on me) added the ribbon and a little distress ink finishing off with die-cut red flourishes.
I do hope you can join in with us this time and would love you to visit
to see what my lovely teamies have made
There is also a DT Call at the moment so if you would like to try out for this fun and friendly DT pop on over to see all the details on the challenge blog.
This will be my last card for the team as I'm stepping down but want to thank the Lovely Lisa for having me and all the girls what a fab and talented lot they are
love them loads!

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty Laney, love the heart and the flowers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Laney, I love the image and beautiful colours
Sue xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Laney.
Gr Elly

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Andree said...

A brilliant car. I love the text stamp, it's wonderful with the striped paper and roses x

carol said...

Hello..lovely card, thanks for showing an interest in out DT call x carol

Jennifer said...

Such a beautiful layered heart! Love the added red flourishes! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Athina said...

Great use of the flourishes! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Laney said...

Sorry Carol I entered my card on the wrong list sorry to say this is not the first time I've done this..my apologies
hugs
laney

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous card Laney!!!!Love the printed heart filled with red roses!!! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! Love those roses! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

sallysbitz said...

This is a brilliant card, very different using the striped paper & very effective x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Mad Moose said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Laney
A gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

irishfaery said...

Gorgeous card, the roses are fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week, to paint the town red!

Kerry Louise
x

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Laney,
Lovely card. I love the red against the black and white stripes!
Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
~Lucy x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A beautiful card, and thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)