Followers

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Easter at Bearlymine Challenge

A fabulous new challenge at Bearlymine this weekand the theme is
Easter
I have used a bugaboo digi stamp which is lightly coloured with promarkers and die cut using my nesties,DP from Bearlymine Designs 'Spring Delight' one of my fave collections,added a die cut fence, buttons, flowers,little bunny and a pc generated sentiment .
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week 
The Paper Shelter - $20 Gift Certificate

- High Hopes Rubber Stamps - $25 Gift Certificate

I do hope you can come play in our challenge this week would love to see all your Easter creations and why not pop on over to the challenge to see what my lovely teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney, what a fun image I love the look on his face. Your card design is just gorgeous and the result it just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

tilly said...

I love your cute Bugaboo wrabbit! he's very cute and the little fence fits in well.
Tilly

Caz said...

Love your card Laney. Super-cute bunny.
Hugs
Caz x

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Helene Siermans said...

This is so cute. Love the yellow and purple so much Easter to me.

Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
Nick

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, love that great image!
Helen x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the Bigaboo image and your marvellous background and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!
hugs
glenda DT

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! Fab image, design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck.Hugs, Jill x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww such a cute card, I love the purple and yellow together
Thanks for joining in with our easter challenge over at Brown Sugar and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

Susan Kennedy said...

This is gorgeous!! Love all the flowers... fantastic image.. Love that bunny LOL Hes cute!! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I hope I see you again next week!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT