Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Just for me!

I took some time out  from my DT work today to make a card just for me...well not really for me it will be going to someone nice......
I have used some DP I have had for ages not sure which pad it came from now,Topper is from Kraftyhands both have been distressed, flowers,pearls,ribbon and lace from my stash, really enjoyed putting this one together
I am adding this card into the following challenges
http://itsallaboutthevintagechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..spring with lace
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/..ribbon and Lace

7 comments:

Elborgi said...

thanks for join in at It's all about the Vintage
Elma

tilly said...

I love the vintage image and what pretty lace
Tilly

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Laney, isn't it lovely to just craft for yourself without DT work!

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful card Laney. Love your design and image, looks so elegant.
Lozzy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, this is wonderful, love the vintage elegance and the image is so lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Laney, this is a beauty. Love the sepia tones against the spring like colours. Fabulous! Thanks for you sharing with us at It's All About the Vintage, Wishes Suzanne xx

May said...

WOW, What a stunner, Gorgeous vintage card Love that image & the wonderful detail...Hugs May x x x