Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Kraftyhands Monthly challenge and some exciting News

Over at Kraftyhands we have a Sketch challenge for you for the Month of March
here is my take on the sketch
I Have used the
Fleur Francais CD from Kraftyhands all I have added is a stamped sentiment and a little stickles to hightlight some areas
I do hope you will pop on over to  Kraftyhands  to see the wonderful and varied cards my teamies have made..hope to see you joining in too.

Now for the News
Kraftyhands will be releasing  a new cd

Kew Floral Collection

and it will be showcased on
Create and Craft TV
on the 12th March
1pm and 6pm 
remember to tune in
I cant wait!!

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Another fabulous card Laney. Love this CD and the lilies are my favourite.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Shirley-anne said...

What a stunning floral creation .
Great take on sketch
hugs Shirley-Anne

Debbie Fisher said...

Gorgeous card love the colour tones on this xxx

Daniele said...

what a lovely card, def. one of my fave CDs
hugs

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the wonderful spring colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Carrie Robinson said...

Oh Laney honey this is just so pretty xx

Wendy H said...

A beautiful anniversary card Laney. Love the colours and the lily image. This is a cd that I need to put on my wishlist. Wendy H xx