Followers

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Winged Things at Marvelous Magnolia


This week our challenge over at Marvelous Magnolia is
WINGED THINGS
I have used Summer Flower Tilda coloured with promarkers then die cut using my nestabilities added a little stickles to her wings, DP is from a stack I had and dont recall the name of it,added roses lace and a Joy die cut butterfly which I inked and then heat embossed finishing of with a little bow, bright you may think LOL!! but I was so wishing spring was here and thinking of all those lovely spring green buds on the trees..hope they come soon!!
we have a fabulous sponsor this week
 Ribbon Girl
I do hope you can join in the fun and why not pop over to  Marvelous Magnolia to see the wonderful cards my teamies have made.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.co.uk/..fav stamp.....she reminds me of poppet my 3 yr old grandaughter who at the first chance pops on her fairy wings






16 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Laney. I love the image and beautiful colours
Sue xx

Wendy H said...

I love Tilda, she's so cute. Love the card and the colours are so springy, just waiting for the weather to catch up!! Love the butterfly die. Wendy xx

Tabitha Davis said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing:)
Tabitha's Designs
Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

Brigitte said...

She's beautiful!!!! Love the cluster of little flowers and your awesome colours! Hugs, Brigitte

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous, love the shades of green!
Helen x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Laney.
Hugs
Jayne

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Laney, love the colours and the floral spray. Great colouring of the imagetoo.

Hugs
Linda xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful the colours are gorgeous as are the flowers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Céline said...

Fab card Laney!
love the peps of the color!
hugs
céline

Penni said...

Great card. I love the shades of green you've used.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Pennimv
X

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Patti Jo said...

She is one of my very favorite's! Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog!

May said...

O my word Laney, This is Gorgeous... Your colouring is fabulous, Wonderful die-cuts & design Love the colours... Stunning work! Hope you are having a fabulous Easter... Hugs May x x x

jules said...

Oh just gorgeous Laney i do love the colouring!!

Dora said...

O wow this is so cute, love the gorgeous flowers and pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Sheri said...

EE!! I love this!! In fact....one of my favorite Tildas...and I even got to play with her this last week! I love her bright, cheery colors Laney!! Thank you so much for joining the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge!! :)
Sheri Willshire