Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Anything Goes at Bearlymine Challenges

oooh grrrr!!! this should have posted yesterday and I never noticed it didnt till tonight
what's up with blogger this past week!!!
so here i am with my challenge card
The challenge this week at Bearlymine is
ANYTHING GOES
I have used a gibson girl from the Artistic stamper coloured with promarkers, she is cut out using my heart shaped nesties, DP from Bearlymine Designs  Flower Delight I finished off my card using lace, a postcard, ribbon, die cut butterfly,pearls and WOC flowers not forgetting a pink bow.
we have 3 super sponsors this week too





Now that is a great reason for joining in with the challenge!
Dont forget the lovely Donna has just released two new paper collections
you can find them here
Now I must go and apologise because of blogger for my lateness!!
Please pop on over to see the wonderful cards my teamies have made.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very elegant Laney, love the papers, very pretty, lovely image and design.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this week at PTW! xxx

Mema's Crafts said...

I love everything about this card. Thanks for taking time to share your talent and play with us at Mema's Crafts. If you haven't entered the giveaway I encourage you to do so..if you want of course.

Hugs
Lesia

Pat K said...

So very pretty. Your lovely design fits this image perfectly. So glad I stopped by from MIM. x

Céline said...

fantastic card Laney, love the image and paper
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
hugs
céline

Eva Gro said...

Great card, and I like your choice in colors!!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog