Followers

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Digi day at Bearlymine

The theme this week at Bearlymine is 
DIGI DAYS
so we would like to use Digi's
I have used a
Sassy Cheryl image'thick as thieves coloured with promarkers, Bearlymine Designs "Simply Dots" and "Summer Breeze" Digi Papers I also used spellbinders dies, Joy Butterfly die and added lace and flowers to finish of my card.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors this week
 Sassy Cheryl's - $5 Gift Certificate

- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - £10 Gift Voucher

I do hope you can pop on over to
to see what lovely cards my teamies have made
But before I go I want to say to the ladies leaving Bearlymine this week a fond farewell its been a pleasure working with such talented crafters I will miss you all especially Shirley who has been A team leader and looked after us all so well.
And a big welcome to the new team members who are also  very talented Ladies cant wait  to work with you all
hugs
laney

16 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Laney this is just stunning, I love the strong colour choice and your whole card design is gorgeous. Thank you to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Andree said...

This is so pretty Laney, I love the springtime colours. The image, the flowers and papers are all fabulous x

Caz said...

Beautiful card Laney, love the image, papers and gorgeous detail.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Laney. I love the sweet image and such pretty papers.
Sue xx

Janis said...

Beautiful! I love those colors together, the lace and flowers! Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Pysselfröken said...

Lovely Card! Your coloring is stunning. I love the details. Thanks for playing at PFP this week.
Hugs Frida

carol said...

Hello Laney..ooh how pretty, love the die cut round the image, x carol

Nat said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colouring and great layout and what a super choice of image. Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge this week at PFP.
Natx

Hazel said...

Beautiful colours, beautiful layout, beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Barbara Bruder said...

Super card. Great choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
Barbara - SNSCC coordin

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & embellishments you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Valou ALLARD said...

Wonderful card! thanks for playing with "Digital Delightful" this week.

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and fab layout thank you for playing along at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Thanks for joining this week at L.T.C. Sandra dt http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

happyglitzygirl said...

This is the cutest card ever, love all the die cut details, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love how you have colored this wonderful Sassy Cheryl image. Bella is so cute....Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower. I am going to extend my candy for a week since I am in the hospital for the 2 weeks now. ugh...Good luck in the drawing and be sure to tell your friends as I also am adding 4 more surprise gifts to it. joann sassy raggedy