Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Flowers at Diva's by Design

This weeks challenge at  Diva's by Design is a popular one for a lot of us crafters
FLOWERS
I have used a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers and cut out using my nesties which has been distressed, DP from Bearlymine Designs designer extreme cd, should have been paler in colour but I had just changed my inks but thought it was ok to use, added loads of flowers from my stash finishing off with sentiment and die cut butterfly which has been heat embossed.
We have a fabulous sponsor this week
have you guessed?

Yes of course its LOTV
I do hope you can come join us and if you have time would love you to come on over to 
to see what my lovely teamies have made

I am adding this card into the following challenges

13 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Laney. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
Sue xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cindy said...

Beautiful card Laney! I love the bright pretty colors :D!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!

Cin

butterfly said...

Love the fresh, bright colours, and the little girl is so cute! Perfect card for Spring...
Alison x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning love all the elements. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi just thought i would visit with my dt head on and say what a fab beautiful card this its and thanks for sharing art crafty Catz

Helene Siermans said...

Very sweet. Pretty pretty.... Love how you coloured the background behind the stamp. Looks fantastic.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!

Nick

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous Laney, wonderful colours...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, loving all the flowers on the paper and the flowers as embellishments. Terrific die cute frame! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

WeirdCat said...

So pretty with all those flowers, thank you for joining us at I○ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

KalySto said...

Adorable! Love the vibrant colors and the sweet girly image :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous, so pretty!
Mandy x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Bunny Zoe's ♥