Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Man about Town



Good evening everyone, I am so excited about the release of this fabulous new cd from Kraftyhands which will be showcased on create and Craft TV on  April 17th at 12 noon and again at 3pm.
This is one of my samples for the show
How stylish are these fab papers and images they just shout style and I love it!!
This one is from the gatefold set and all I have added as extra are the buttons,pearls and a flourish everything else is on the cd!!
I will be showing more in the lead up to the show!


4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Love your masculine card Laney!!!! So beautiful and elegant! Hugs, Brigitte

Linny said...

Great card Laney, this CD is brilliant isnt it. linda x

Ayesha Ahmed said...

wow this is a beauty the best card for men i have seen :D

Andree said...

A super card Laney. I love the artwork on this CD x