Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Another Wedding card


I was asked to make another wedding card for my daughters friend, I have used pearl cardstock for the base card and the box,I have used the Ebosser to emboss the card and my grand nestibilities to cut the die cut shapes on the card and also to cut the window in the box ,I then added some beautiful cotton lace and added 3 different kinds of flowers from WOC and one large one from my stash, Box corners cut using a Cheerylynn corner die and the butterfly is a Joy die,  finishing off my card with pearls on the sentiment panel and also on the butterfly...........she loved it!!
I am adding this card into the following challenges
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..Use 3 or more different flowers
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/...anything goes

18 comments:

sassy said...

beautiful card laney....i wanna a wedding to go to so i can wear me hat..lol!!!! hugs sassyxxxx

Laney said...

LOL!!! I have 2 weddings next year Sassy..have been making some invitation samples too....now you know I would love to see your hat....photo please xx

sue w. said...

Hi Laney, what a fabulous card. Soo elegant, love the embossing and flowers, gorgeous.
Hugs Sue W.

carol said...

ooh wow gorgeous card, x carol

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous card Laney.
Gr Elly

Jan Ltc said...

This looks great glad I popped over from Mim xx Jan

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun...and I so love your pretty layout too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOWSERS Laney this is absolutely AWESOME!!!! I love the gorgeous design.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cathy said...

Hi Laney, this is gorgeous! I saw you on MIM :) Cathy

Sherryn said...

this is tops, so beautiful. caught my eye on MIM, xx

Mariska said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the idea of the box to go with it with the cut out window. Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts and good luck!

Hugs,
Mariska

julie_woolston said...

Stunning wedding card Laney, love the embossing a very elegant card.

Hugs Julie xx

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin

Elena said...

It's so elegant! I'm visiting from MIM.

Loz said...

Fabulous card Laney. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Fran said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers 1st Challenge , Fran DT xx

Julie Kitchener said...

Another of your gorgeous cards Laney love it!

Denise said...

Gorgeous - thank you for entering the Crafting Musketeers challenge