Followers

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Flowers Galore at Bearlymine designs

This week at Bearlymine Challenges its 
Flowers Galore
I have used a printed sentiment on the front of my gatefold card cut with my spellbinders fancy oval die, DP are from Bearlymine Designs ' Floral Breeze and simply dots' Flowers are from Fred She Said with a few added pearls finishing off with CheeryLynn corners and die cut butterflies
Our fabulous sponsors this week are

 Fred She Said - $20 Gift Certificate

                                                                         Crealies

I do hope you can come join in the fun! why not pop on over to
to see what my lovely teamies have made

I Just want to add I have had some health issues  I had to get sorted out hence I've been a little quiet in blogland, now its time for my annual holiday so will not be around much but please keep popping in I have my posts scheduled..I will be thinking of you all while I'm sitting on a sunny beach in the med LOL!!
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Laney and a really beautiful sentiment.
Hugs
Caz x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Laney, love the pretty flowers and delicate colours.
Have a lovely holiday, sorry you haven't been well, sending hugs your way.

Hugs Julie xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning sentiment and a fabulous card. Have a wonderful holiday.

Hugs
Linda xxx

tilly said...

a beautiful card with a super verse, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Christine

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really gorgeous card, I especially love the shape of this card.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Laney and I love the sentiment on the front. hugs Shirleyxxx

Kym Upshaw said...

What a beautiful card Laney. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Molecraft said...

A beautiful card Laney!
Helen x

Spyder said...

A super pretty card, love the detail! Thank you very much for joining in with my 'Fold It! Challenge' over on Quirky Crafts Challenge blog! Look forward to seeing you again, don't forget a new challenge will start Sunday evening (in the UK!)
((Lyn)) DT

Molecraft said...

Oops, forgot to say thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

carol said...

ooh Laney i love the verse... beautiful card too, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ, hope you are well, x carol

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty flowers with pearls. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Lin said...

This is beautiful laney. Love all those gorgeous flowers and the sentiment is fabulous.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Rebecca said...

Lovely sentiment, thanks for playing along with my challenge at Cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x