Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

No Squares Allowed at Kraftyhands

No Squares Allowed
Is the theme for this months challenge at Kraftyhands Challenge
I have used my Grand Nestabilities  and Seasonal Victorian Beauties CD from Krafthands
The DP and topper are both from the cd which have been matted and layered with gold and green card stock, I have also distressed using TH antique Linen finishing off with a net bow and pearl.
Seasonal Victorian Beauties CD is one of many crafting cd's available from Here  there are cd's for everyone no matter what your taste.
Please come join in this challenge we would love to see your work and we really do enjoy visiting all your blogs you can win £20 to spend in the Kraftyhands on line shop, if you have time why not pop on over to  Kraftyhands Challenge to see what my lovely teamies have made.
I am adding this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

Andree said...

A pretty card Laney, I love the vintage look x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

hello Laney .Beautiful colours, image and shape .Adore that ribbon too . hugs Shirley-Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the image. The dies are fabulous and love all the layers!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Karon said...

Fabulous card, love the layers and wonderful die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles To Die For. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Meihsia Liu said...

What a gorgeous creation! Love the beautiful layers and beautiful image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday. ^_^

Pia S said...

I love circle shaped cards - how come we don't make them more often? I think you've combined pretty papers and colors, and I like the layered look and the beautiful vintage image. I spotted your card on MIM.

Tracy Crafty said...

I LOVE this, so elegant.

Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place for our challenge x

Susan Kennedy said...

Wow!! Stunning card! I love all the layers.. Just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

sue w. said...

A fabulous card, love the shape and the vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.